绝密 ★ 考试结束前
1. Doing morning exercises every day ______ to improve your health.
A. help B. helping
C. helps D. helped
2.It is uncertain whether the meeting is ______ worth______.
A. quite, holding B. well, holding
C. very, taking placeD. well, taking place
3. I have just been taught how to make inquiries ______ the post office.
A. aboutB. after
C. inD. on
4. It is well known to us all that in China traffic ______ the right.
A. keeps to B. keeps out
C. keeps from D. keeps on
5. Dick was going to school ______ a satchel on his shoulders ______ he saw a traffic accident.
A. with, when B. had, when
C. with, before D. had, until
6. 英语课程标准设计规定了小学一级技能的内容分类。其中能用英语做游戏并在游戏中用英语进行简单交际及角色表演属于 ______ 技能范畴。
8. 新课程倡导“任务型”教学方法，其中的课堂活动应尽量真实，要以学生的生活经验和兴趣作为出发点。小学活动课任务型教学四元素首先应重视 ______ 设计。
9. 小学英语教学媒体的使用与选择要由教学情境来决定，如幻灯、投影、电视录像等。除创设情境外，还要 ______ ，给学生提供足够例证进行模拟活动及操练。
Nancy Clark paced (11)______in the entrance hall of the theatre. Inside the hall her new play “A Laugh A Minute” (12)______.
Nancy was too (13)______to watch it herself. This was the (14)______night for the play. She said to herself, “ If tonight’s audience thought the play was funny, it would probably become (15)______. But if they did not like it, the play would soon (16)______.
Nancy listened hard. She was hoping to hear the audience (17)______. But she heard(18)______laughter the first act. When the first act ended, about forty people left the theatre.
As Nancy watched the people (19)______, she knew that the future of the play(20) ______.
11. A.up and down wardB.back and forth
C.to and fromD.forth and to
12. A.was about to beginB.was begin
C.has begun D.began
13. A.excited B.happy
14. A.open B.opening
15. A.success B.a success
16. A.close B.be close
17. A.laughing aloudB.laughing loudly
C.laughing loud D.laugh loudly
18. A.very muchB.very little
C.a lot of D.only a few
C.to be leaving D.to leave
20. A.was decidedB.has decided
C.had been decided D.was about to decide
The last part of this century will be an age of space exploration such as man has never known. There are eight planets, at least thirty moons, and thousands of small stars to be explored. Their total area is about 250 times that of the earth. Spaceships will not be able to land on some of them. But that still leaves to be explored an area ten times as great as the continents of the earth.
Exploring space may seem terrifying to some people. No doubts explorers of the past were terrified by the great empty oceans that lay before them. They conquered their fears, crossed the oceans, and built the new world.
In the past when explorers set sail into the unknown, they had to say goodbye to everyone they knew at home. Space explorers will not face such great loneliness. Even when they travel far away from the earth, they will be able to send messages back.
21. Farther exploration will ______.
A. be more difficult than it was in the past
B. cover a larger area than any exploring done before
C. be more dangerous than in the past
D. be more lonely than in the past
22. If the land area of the earth is about 55 000 000 square miles, the area that can be explored in space is probably ______.
A. 70 000 000 square milesB. 13 720 000 square miles
C. 550 000 000 square milesD. 55 000 000 square miles
23. Man will probably explore ______.
A. all the land in space
B. areas on which spaceships can land
C. only the largest planets and moons
D. only a few of the large planets
24. The writer thinks that this area will be explored ______.
A. in the beginning of the next century
B. at the end of the twentieth century
C. at the end of next century
D. in the far distant future
25. The writer thinks that modern explorers ______.
A. may be lonely
B. can’t conquer their fears
C. will keep in touch with the earth
D. can’t have connections with the earth
D. H. Lawrence was born in a working class family in 1885 when England was at the full development of its industry. His father was a coal-miner, so they knew what it was like to be poor. But her mother struggled hard to help her children get better than their father. Lawrence became a teacher, and so escaped the mining world of his father. But he never forgot it. He wrote many stories about the miner’s family, including his most famous novel “Sons and Lovers”, which is a portrait of Lawrence’s own life. Many of his stories and novels are on men who work down the mines. He once said of the men in the coal-mines: “Here is this terrible hell, the men are most happy. ”He meant the comradeship of the miners, the fact that they lived simply, without wishes for power, without money, without wealth.
26. D. H. Lawrence was ______.
A.an English writer B.a miner’s son who didn’t like mines
C. a teacher of English D.anyone but a miner
27. Thanks to ______? Lawrence could escape the mining world.
A. his father B. his mother
C. the miners D. his novels
28. Lawrence wrote stories about the miners for he ______.
A. once worked with themB. lived with them
C. loved themD. both B and C
29. In Lawrence’s opinion, the miners lived ______.
A. a poor and sad lifeB. a rich and happy life
C. a poor but happy lifeD. without any hope
30. From the passage, we know that Lawrences mother was ______.
A. also a minerB. a housewife
C. a learned womanD. a hard-working woman
31. x［?? ］??? 32. j［?? ］????? 33. w［?? ］??? 34. teacher［?? ］?? 35. explained［?? ］
36. beds［?? ］ 37. closer［?? ］ 38. said［? ］? 39. parents［?? ］?? 40. excited［?? ］
41. Thematically, The TASK ______ in each activity handle one aspect of the view taken of the Unit Theme by that module.
42. We have ______ gap tasks in the communicative activities. It can, in fact, act as a nucleus around which a range of other tasks and exercise types can be constructed.
43. The good communicative language lesson will derive input from ______ sources. It will allow learners to choose what, how and when to learn.
44. Candlin(1987)suggests that task evaluation should cover three broad areas. These are problematicity, implementability and ______.
45. PPP stands for ______, practice and production.
There has sprung up a heated discussion as to whether firecrackers should be banned in the cities. Although a good few people dismiss it as sheer nonsense, I think that it reflects a sensible attitude towards the issue of firecrackers.（1）
As a traditional way to celebrate the new year, setting off firecrackers is justifiably welcomed by most Chinese people. For it can add to the festive atmosphere and offer an outlet for people’s pleasure and excitement. It is also believed that it will bring good fortune in the coming year. But these so-called merits are often offset by its undesirable effect. (2) For example, setting off firecrackers makes a tremendous noise and causes serious air pollution. (3) Sometimes the quantities of fly ash, smoke and carbon are too great for local environments to disperse rapidly. Setting off firecrackers is seen not merely as a nuisance, but also as a big threat to man’s life and property: every year there are many fire accidents and heavy casualties that are reported to be caused by it.（4）
True, to change a custom is not easy, and people are not ready for such drastic actions , but it will pay in the long run if the setting off of firecrackers is effectively banned in the cities.（5）
52. Jeremy Harmer 提倡课堂语言教学三个基本要素，即：投入（engage）,学习（study）,运用（activate）,请分别谈谈三者含义。
参考词汇：healthy food, do more exercise, enough sleep, keep happy
56. 以Which is more important, work or money？为题，写一篇120-150词的小作文。
1.C 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.A
6.C 7.B 8.A 9.D 10.C
11.B 12.A 13.C 14.A 15.B
16.A 17.B 18.B 19.A 20.C
21.B 22.C 23.B 24.B 25.C
26.A 27.B 28.D 29.C 30.D
31.x［ eks ］32.j ［ ?ei ］33.w［ 'd?b(?)lju ］
34.teacher［ 'ti: ?? ］35.explained［ iks' pleind ］36.beds［ bedz ］
37.closer［ 'kl?uuz? ］38.said ［ sed ］39.parents［ 'p??r?nts ］
40.excited ［ ik' saitid ］
41.chains?????? 42.information43.authentic 44.combinability?????? 45.presentation
46.His limited English made it impossible for him to be up to the job.
47.Arrangement have been made for the mayor to attend the opening ceremony of the TV Festival.
48.Soybean can be cooked in many different ways.
49.Population control is one of the most serious problems facing the country.
50.He has decided to take the position at Longman Group Limited.
I’m sorry to hear that you are not very well and feel unhappy. In my opinion, physical state and mental state affect each other and I can suggest some methods to improve your present condition. First of all, you must keep happy. It is reported in some medical magazine that laughing happily three times a day is good for your health. Furthermore, having enough sleep is very necessary. Lack of sleep is said to be one of the causes of bad temper. And then, I suggest you give up junk food and choose healthy food such as fruits、vegetables and milk. Last but the most important one is doing exercise on regular basis. You know, physical exercise can make you relaxed and at ease .I believe you are sure to be a happy and healthy girl if you follow my advice above.
Best wishes! Come on!
56.??? (1) Would you quit your job if you made a fortune or had a lot of money？ (2) In a 1995 poll conducted by the Gallup Organization, quite a few people said they would do so, yet researchers find that work is one of life’s chief satisfactions for many people.
(3) Consider Liu Yan, 23, a former school teacher. (4) Before she quit her job in 1994, she taught at a high school. (5) Although the salary was quite moderate, she liked her job and worked so successfully that in only one year’s time after her graduation from college, she not only won a prize for excellence in teaching, but also enjoyed wide popularity among her students. (6) In her second teaching year, however, she met a millionaire and got married; and went to live in Hongkong with her husband. (7) There she led a very comfortable and easy life, spending most of her days doing shopping and going travelling. (8) After one year of endless vacation, though, she began to miss her work and asked for return to her teaching position. (9) “I’m so tired of this kind of life,” she explained in her letter to the school she had previously worked for, “that I miss more than ever the days with my students.”
(10) A job is more than a paycheck; doing something one likes can contribute greatly to his or her happiness and contentment.
- 2016年8月内蒙古乌兰察布hga020.com|首页招聘《音乐》 考题【5题】